KnickNAC Tour™ Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ's about The KnickNAC Tour™
How do I become a member?
Select the Membership tab on the left, then the individual or family membership. Complete the short application and either pay the $30 membership ($45 for family membership) fee via PayPal and click send or, print, complete, and mail your application and $30.00 (or $45 family) check to the listed address. If you have any questions call
Bill Holtry at 888-KnickNAC (888-564-2562).
- Do I have to start a chapter in my area if no local chapters exist?
- No, your membership automatically makes you a member of the Founders'
Chapter (all members are included in this original chapter). Anyone can start a
chapter of their own when they want to with only 4 people.
- How many golfers are required to start a chapter?
- Only four people are needed to start a chapter. For more information, go to the Starting a Chapter page on our website or, call Bill Holtry at 888-KnickNAC (888-564-2562).
- Do I need an official handicap to qualify to play in any local or national events?
- No, please understand, if you are a good golfer, we respect your abilities, but most
of the time, we are only concerned about honoring the tradition and having fun..
and if those two include a good score, great. But some of the time and most of the
time, our scores are not the issue.
- What are the benefits of membership?
- A nifty membership card emblazoned with our official logo
- Our quarterly newsletter, full of photos and info about people,
events, apparel, and equipment. (Posted on our website.)
- The opportunity to form your own KnickNAC Tour™ chapter in your
- The opportunity to attend events whenever and wherever events
take place. (Listed in the Tee Times and Events page on our
- Use of the official website to publicize your local chapter
membership lists, events, and photos
- Membership discounts on quality KnickNAC Tour™ approved golf
- Employment networking opportunities abound. (Many in this
network have done so for over 20 years.)
- Products and services available to members. Go to the "KnickNAC Tour™
Pro Shop" link on the left. www.knicknactour.com
- If I have any questions, who do I contact?
- Call Bill Holtry at 888-KnickNAC (888-564-2562) or email Bill at email@example.com
Thank you from the Knicker National Argyle Champions Tour